Saputara is special destination and Reckoned to be the most popular hill station in the Gujarat, at Saputara the lush green forests and enchanting waterfalls; the beautiful sunrise and sunset and the consistent salubrious climate accentuate the beauty of the region. It is an excellent place for those who wish to contemplate nature beauty; spend cozy moments with a loved one or simply like to be all by themselves. Here is all that you need to know about this beautiful destination in Gujarat.
9:00am – Arrival at Saputara.
10:00pm – Breakfast After Breakfast / Visit to Saputara Tribal Museum / Rose Garden and Lake View Garden and Back at Campsite.
1:00pm – Lunch After Lunch Trek to Sunset Point and Visit Step Garden and Back at Campsite.
08:00pm – Dinner.
09:00pm – Campfire.
5:45am – Wake up
6:00am – Trek to Governor Hill (Sunrise Point)
9:00am – Breakfast After Breakfast Rappelling and Rock Climbing
02:00pm – Lunch After Lunch Group Games
08:00pm – Dinner
09:00pm – Campfire
10:00pm – Night trek
6:30am – Wake up
7:00am – Morning Walk and Physical Training
8:00am – Breakfast After breakfast pack up of tent
10:00am – Departure for Gira Waterfall
11:30am – Arrival at Gira Waterfall
01:00pm – Lunch
02:00pm – Departure for Ahmadabad
11:00pm – Arrival at Ahmadabad
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
2 Hours Before Departure
1. Please follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the instructors. These are for your own safety and comfort.
2. The trip organizer has the rights to cancel your trip if your behavior is inappropriate and may harm yourself or other participants.
3. Accommodation and seating arrangements will be decided by the trip organizer. Please don’t argue unnecessarily and cooperate.
4. Please keep the camp site/rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the camp site/hotel without permission from the instructors.
6. Please take care of your belongings and valuable goods. For any missing items, trip organizer or PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. Please refrain from consuming any kind of drugs, narcotic items, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. inside or outside the camp site.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded*.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation.
* Refund amount doesn’t include Taxes & Charges levied on trip price.
They are one of the most professional in their fields and know what a customer wants. Highly recommend to all.