Take in all the beauty and lushness of Barot and Rajgundha on this amazing 2N/3D trek. Camp under the stars, run free in the verdant meadows, drink fresh from the gurgling waterfalls and just take in all the visual grandeur that Mother Nature has to offer.
Arrive at Bir, check-in at The Hosteller Bir @ 01:00 PM.
After freshen up, get on cycles to explore local towns and trails, visit the renowned gunehar hidden waterfall and
enjoy water as it flows down directly above your head. Enjoy your dinner around the bonfire and retire.
Wake up to a beautiful sunrise at himachal’s most underrated village, Bir. Post breakfast at the hostel, hop on a jeep and ride 54 kms to Barot valley – on the banks of Uhl river – India’s first hydroelectric dam. You may try Fresh trout fish for lunch (depending on availability/extra cost) before starting again to Baragaon – Trek starting point. Walk a few miles in the clouds to the quaint little village of Rajgundha. Arrive at the campsite and spend the night star gazing around the bonfire. End your day with a sumptuous dinner prepared from fresh veggies grown within the village.
Meals: BF & Dinner
Post breakfast overlooking 360 degree view of the dhauladhars, check-out of the camps, bid adieu to the view and start a cloud walk through forests – stopping at Chainna pass for refreshments with a 360 panoramic view of Thamsar pass. Reach the Billing take-off site. Here you can choose to either drive down and reach Bir or you can choose the more OP way i.e fly down to Bir on a glider (additional charge). Reach Bir and check out.
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
2 Hours Before Departure
1. Please follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the instructors. These are for your own safety and comfort.
2. The trip organizer has the rights to cancel your trip if your behavior is inappropriate and may harm yourself or other participants.
3. Accommodation and seating arrangements will be decided by the trip organizer. Please don’t argue unnecessarily and cooperate.
4. Please keep the camp site/rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the camp site/hotel without permission from the instructors.
6. Please take care of your belongings and valuable goods. For any missing items, trip organizer or PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. Please refrain from consuming any kind of drugs, narcotic items, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. inside or outside the camp site.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded*.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation.
* Refund amount doesn’t include Taxes & Charges levied on trip price.
I was extremely impressed with the tour. packbagbuddy was extremely organized and I would HIGHLY recommend their service to anyone. I was so happy with the tour and the team also! Thank you so much !