The “Polo Forest” is Weekend Gateway for Family, Children’s, Youngsters and also for Adventure Lovers. It was built around the Harnav River , an ancient water body spoken of in the Puranas. It is believed to have been established in the 10th century and was then conquered in the 15th century. The name is derived from Pol , the Marwari word for “gate,” signifying its status as a gateway between Gujarat and Rajasthan. It is an ancient city, a gateway to Rajasthan.
02:00 :- Reporting Time
03:00 :- Departure from Ahmedabad
07:00 :- Arrival at Polo Forest
07:30 :- Morning Walk and Exercise
08:30 :- Breakfast
09:30 :- Trek to Mango and Visit Jain Temple and Vanaj Dam
12:30 :- Lunch
13:30 :- Departure for Sapavada Village for Rappelling and Rock Climbing
19:00 :- Departure from Sapavada Village
20:15 :- Arrival Polo Forest at Campsite
20:30 :- Dinner
21:30 :- Camp Fire
22:30 :- Night Trek
23 :30 :- Good Night
06:00 :- Wake Up
06:45 :- Morning Walk and Exercise
07:30 :- Breakfast
08:30 :- Trek to Bhim / Kalal /Kullu Manali
13:30 :- Lunch
14:30 :- Pack Up Tents and Luggage
15:45 :- Departure from Polo Forest
17:00 :- Arrival Idar and Visit Rock Garden
18:30 :- Departure from Idar
22:30 :- Arrival at Ahmedabad
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
2 Hours Before Journey
1. Participant will have to follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the Instructors/Leaders.
2. Any Misbehave during the camp will lead to cancellation of the participant & participant may be ordered to leave the campsite/Hotel at any time.
3. Sitting arrangements in Bus/Winger/Traveler will be on rotation basis. Do not demand for group sitting arrangement during travelling. Your Camp Escort/Instructor will guide you for this and we need to cooperate with him.
4. Accommodation is based on sharing based. As per the situation, Accommodation may varies and participants need to cooperate with Participants/Instructors.
5. Participants have to keep the Camp site area/Rooms/Tents neat and clean.
6. Do not leave the Camp site area/Hotel without any permission from the Camp manager.
7. Participants have to take care of their valuable things. For any kind of of missing items, PackBagBuddy is not responsible.
8. If participant is found having any type of Narcotic drugs, Alcoholic items, Tobacco items and Smoking items during these days, inside or outside the campsite area, that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and no refund will be paid.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation.
loved it 🙂 awesome experience <3
From start to end it was a nice experience!!