Lonavala is a hill station surrounded by green valleys in western India near Mumbai. The Karla Caves and the Bhaja Caves are ancient Buddhist shrines carved out of the rock. They feature massive pillars and intricate relief sculptures. South of the Bhaja Caves sits the imposing Lohagad Fort, with its 4 gates. West of here is Bhushi Dam, where water overflows onto a set of steps during rainy season.
Matheran is a hill station, near Mumbai, in the west Indian state of Maharashtra. It’s known for its mild climate and well-preserved colonial architecture.The Panorama Point lookout offers views across the mountains of the Western Ghats. Louisa Point has views of waterfalls and the ancient Prabal Fort.
Departure time 9.00 pm – lokshakti exp. From kalupur railway station.
On arrival at Mumbai we ahead to Neral (Base of Matheran) by pvt. Bus. breakfast on the way. Hire the
taxi from Neral and reach Matheran by road in less than 30 minutes. Full day enjoy beautiful sightseeing
at Matheran. Evening back to base and ahead to our stay location. Overnight stay in Dormitory
(Breakfast + Dinner)
After breakfast travel towards Lonavala. start our full day trop covering Bhushi Dam, Lion Point,
Celebrity wax museum, Lonavala Lake, and small and very beautiful trek of Koraigad Fort.
Evening start our return journey to Mumbai. Reach Mumbai and trip ends with lot of happy memories
(Breakfast Only) & Departure for ahmedabad at 9.30 pm from borivali station
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
Kalupur Railway Station
08:00 PM IST
Near Escalator, Kalupur Railway Station
1. Please follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the instructors. These are for your own safety and comfort.
2. The trip organizer has the rights to cancel your trip if your behavior is inappropriate and may harm yourself or other participants.
3. Accommodation and seating arrangements will be decided by the trip organizer. Please don’t argue unnecessarily and cooperate.
4. Please keep the camp site/rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the camp site/hotel without permission from the instructors.
6. Please take care of your belongings and valuable goods. For any missing items, trip organizer or PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. Please refrain from consuming any kind of drugs, narcotic items, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. inside or outside the camp site.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded*.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation.
* Refund amount doesn’t include Taxes & Charges levied on trip price.
I was extremely impressed with the tour. packbagbuddy was extremely organized and I would HIGHLY recommend their service to anyone. I was so happy with the tour and the team also! Thank you so much !
It was a Memorable and Amazing Experience. These all things came true on support of Packbagbuddy. Really appreciated to their work.
Overall a nice experience.
PackBagBuddy planned an amazing trip in Lonavala to me. I visited this beautiful place in last month and I must say, everything was very well-planned. I definitely recommend Packbagbuddy for making everything easy for us. Keep up the good work!
had an amazing trip. Thanks packbagbuddy