The KTK circuit, a perfect getaway for beginners looking for an adventurous trek in the lower Himalayas, is widely popular for its dense pine forests, natural hot water springs (Manikaran & Kheerganga), waterfalls (Rudranag), short hikes, serene villages (Kalga, Pulga, Tulga) and the valley’s natural beauty. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”. One should also take a short hike to Malana from Kasol to experience the centuries-old local Malana culture.
Upon reaching Kasol, after a tiring journey, check-in at The Hosteller Kasol at 11 AM. Located 5 minute away from the city centre, The Hosteller Kasol offers serene mountain view, comfortable rooms and various local experiences. After settling down, one can walk down to Kasol village for grabbing delicious Israeli or local food. Our trip coordinator would then meet you at the city centre for a 3 hour Manikaran gurudwara tour. Once back, one can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or can make themselves comfortable in the cozy rooms. A delicious vegetarian dinner is served in The Hosteller cafe around 9 PM. One can also register for Jungle walk at the reception (timing: 10 PM – 12 midnight).
Post breakfast around 9 AM, one should put on the hiking shoes and leave for Barsheni village (around 22 KM from Kasol). Our highly experienced local trek guide awaits at Barsheni to take one to Rudranag (takes around 4 hours) traversing through dense pine forests, enjoying serene views and sharing local facts. Post reaching the campsite in Rudranag and settling down, one can visit Rudranag waterfall, local temple or the village. A delicious vegetarian dinner (around bonfire) sums up the day for a peaceful night under a million stars.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
The day begins early with breakfast served at 8 AM. Post breakfast, our trek guide takes you to Kheerganga (around 3 hours from the campsite). Kheerganga, the most popular place to be in the Parvati valley, definitely leaves many travellers speechless. Known for its natural hot water springs, one must definitely take a dive in the hot water pool in Kheerganga to feel hot and cold, at the same time, literally. For photographers, Kheerganga offers much more than mountain selfies. Having spent a few hours in Kheerganga, one should descend down to Barsheni along with the trek guide to reach Tosh homestay. A delicious vegetarian dinner sums up the tiring yet a wonderful trekking day.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
What can be a better morning than waking up in the last village of the Parvati valley? Located at one extreme edge and an altitude of approximately 7900 feet, Tosh is truly blessed with nature’s abundance. Post the breakfast, one can choose to laze around in the comfortable homestay, visit the local village or the nearby waterfall. Later, check out from Tosh around 11 AM to reach back to Kasol. The trip ends here.
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
2 Hours Before Departure
1. Please follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the instructors. These are for your own safety and comfort.
2. The trip organizer has the rights to cancel your trip if your behavior is inappropriate and may harm yourself or other participants.
3. Accommodation and seating arrangements will be decided by the trip organizer. Please don’t argue unnecessarily and cooperate.
4. Please keep the camp site/rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the camp site/hotel without permission from the instructors.
6. Please take care of your belongings and valuable goods. For any missing items, trip organizer or PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. Please refrain from consuming any kind of drugs, narcotic items, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. inside or outside the camp site.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded*.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation.
* Refund amount doesn’t include Taxes & Charges levied on trip price.
My expectations very not much high but Ii turned out they are very professional & easy to go guys had so much fun with them definitely coming again with friends