Hampta Pass is an unusual, special pass. It climbs out of lush green valleys of Kullu to a perpendicular overhang, high in the mountains. The overhang you stand on is almost like a balcony view to a different world below : the deserts of Lahaul. From the pass, you see the Lahaul valley in one wide panoramic sweep. It is one the most dramatic twists in landscape you’ll see!
The fun and excitement of this amazing Chandratal Lake Trek with Hampta Pass begins with your arrival
in Manali. Following your check-in into a local hotel, and after getting freshened up, embark on a local
sightseeing tour. Visit some of the local attractions and upon completion of lunch, take a short drive to
Chika; en route, visit the sacred Vashist Temple and experience its hot water springs. Upon arrival in
Chika, settle down in the base camp and retire for the night.
5 Hours Trek, Majestic Peaks, Dhauladhar Range
After a whole some and nourishing breakfast, set on an easy trekking trail that is supremely impressive!
Today, you’ll experience the true beauty of the Himalayas as you set eyes for the very first glimpse of
towering snow-capped peaks. These are the Dhauladhar ranges, the outer Himalayan chain of
mountains. Walk through flowering meadows and valleys that create delightful picture-perfect scenery
for you to revel in. Cross a log bridge; over a fast flowing mountain stream, cautiously to arrive at Balu
ka Ghera, the hibernating grounds for the great Himalayan brown bear followed by overnight stay in
8 Hours Trek, Hampta Pass, Kullu Valley, Lahul & Spiti Valley
Starting with an early morning trek, toady you will experience the dynamic landscape that the Great
Himalayas hold within its large arms! A perfect learning ground for beginners in trekking, the trail has
easy and gradual slopes; on your way, you can also enjoy conversations with the local shepherds and
know more about the valley and life in there!
Following these trails, arrive at the spell binding Hampta Valley and experience its enchanting beauty at
the best. Continue to cross the Lahaul Valley after leaving Hampta Village to reach Siagoru base camp;
overnight stay in tents.
4 Hours Trek, Pir Panjal Ranges, Chandra Tal Lake
Compared to the other days, today will be an easier one! Beginning with the trek (after breakfast), start
descending through the Hampta Valley. The magnificent Pir Panjal ranges of the inner Himalayan circle
appear ahead of you! On the way to Chatru, you will be crossing through the stunning cold desert land
of Spiti Valley with a dominating landform of its own.
Arriving in Chatru, relax for a while and adore its scenic beauty. Here after, a drive through the
magnificent trails and passes of Chatru will take you to Chandra Tal, where you will spend the night in
Chandratal Lake and Back to camp.
Chandra Tal Lake, Tour Ends Here
The Chandra Tal Lake will serve as the main attraction for the day! A high altitude moon-shaped lake, it
is located at an altitude of 14,100ft and is a delight for the visitors. Exploring and discovering the
stunning beauty of the lake, take a drive through Rohtang Pass to reach Manali. With your arrival in
Manali, this wonderful Chandratal Lake Trek with Hampta Pass will come to an end.
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
10:00 AM IST
OLD DELHI METRO
1. You have to follow the instructions given by the instructors/leaders for your and other participants’ safety.
2. Do not misbehave with other participants. This will not be entertained and you will be banned from the current as well as from future trips plus a penalty will be charged.
3. Accommodation is based on sharing based. As per the situation, accommodation may vary and participants need to cooperate with instructors and other participants.
4. Keep the Camp site, rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the Camp site/hotel without permission from instructor/leader.
6. Take care of your valuable things. For any kind of missing items or valuables, PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. If participant is found having any type of narcotic drugs, alcoholic items, tobacco items and smoking items during the trip, inside or outside the campsite, that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and fees will not be refunded.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in traveler/travelers names would be treated as cancellation.