DharamShala is all about colourful Tibetan flags, rolling prayer wheels and the collective sound of the ringing bells and chirping birds. My first day was dedicated to exploring the beautiful Norbulingka Institute of Tibetan Culture. Built in a traditional Tibetan style, the institute is set in a lovely garden of meandering paths, ponds, flowing streams and bridges. The serenity here is a refreshing respite from the ever honking and bustling of city life.
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
Kalupur Railway Station
10:00 AM IST
Near Escalator, Kalupur Railway Station
1. You have to follow the instructions given by the instructors/leaders for your and other participants’ safety.
2. Do not misbehave with other participants. This will not be entertained and you will be banned from the current as well as from future trips plus a penalty will be charged.
3. Accommodation is based on sharing based. As per the situation, accommodation may vary and participants need to cooperate with instructors and other participants.
4. Keep the Camp site, rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the Camp site/hotel without permission from instructor/leader.
6. Take care of your valuable things. For any kind of missing items or valuables, PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. If participant is found having any type of narcotic drugs, alcoholic items, tobacco items and smoking items during the trip, inside or outside the campsite, that will directly lead to cancellation of the participant and fees will not be refunded.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in traveler/travelers names would be treated as cancellation.
The activities were really thrilling and the food was also tasty.
Had so much fun!! ❤
I enjoyed the tour very much with my kids. The management was really good.
Amazing experience. Just loved it.
Thank you PackBagBuddy!