“CHADAR” refers to the sheet of ice that from over the Zanskar River as it transforms
itself from a rapid flowing river into a white blanket of ice during winter.It becomes a
frozen spectacle of glass ice ranging from a bluish tinge to golden yellow that is seen
during the few hours that sunlight reaches directly into the gorge to the milky whitish on a
moonlit night-as said a trek journey like no other.
Leh,which lies at an altitude of more than 3500 metres above sea level,is the second largest
district in the country.In winters,as most passes leading to Leh are closed,you will be flown to
the Leh airport which has the distinction of being the highest airport in the world.
As soon you land at the airport,you will be greeted by dry and cold air,but what will take all your
attention is the lofty,snow-capped mountains all around;a sight that will remain with you
forever.After completing the arrival formalities and picking up your bags from the baggage
counter,take a taxi and proceed towards the pre-arranged hotel.Enjoy an overnight stay in the
Note : Schedule subject to change depending on current weather conditions and situation.
10:15 AM IST
1. Please follow the instructions clearly and quietly given by the instructors. These are for your own safety and comfort.
2. The trip organizer has the rights to cancel your trip if your behavior is inappropriate and may harm yourself or other participants.
3. Accommodation and seating arrangements will be decided by the trip organizer. Please don’t argue unnecessarily and cooperate.
4. Please keep the camp site/rooms/tents neat and clean.
5. Do not leave the camp site/hotel without permission from the instructors.
6. Please take care of your belongings and valuable goods. For any missing items, trip organizer or PackBagBuddy shall not be responsible.
7. Please refrain from consuming any kind of drugs, narcotic items, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. inside or outside the camp site.
If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, etc.), the full fees will be refunded*.
Otherwise, the refund amount will be as follows if booking is,
1. Cancelled more than 50 days prior to scheduled departure – 90% Refund.
2. Cancelled between 50 days and 40 days prior to scheduled departure – 70% Refund.
3. Cancelled between 40 days and 30 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% Refund.
4. Cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure – No Refund.
P.S. – Change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation.
* Refund amount doesn’t include Taxes & Charges levied on trip price.